Allison N. Zsamba
Areas of Practice:
Allison N. Zsamba
Allison Zsamba, an associate, primarily represents clients in commercial and employment litigation. She is experienced in defending a wide range of complex commercial matters, including breach of contract claims, New Jersey Consumer Fraud Act violations, insurance disputes and fiduciary matters. She also assists clients in addressing breaches of employment contracts, retaliation and wrongful discharge lawsuits, and non-compete, non-solicitation and nondisclosure agreements.
In addition, Allison represents public entities, including municipalities, in a broad spectrum range of cases. Representative matters include Open Public Records Act violations, employment litigation, civil rights violations, premises liability, personal injury claims and the drafting of ordinances. Allison uses her diverse experience to effectively represent public and private clients in all stages of investigation and litigation.
- Clerkship, Hon. Donna M. Taylor, Atlantic County Superior Court, Criminal and Civil Divisions, 2013-2014 term
- Clerkship, Hon. Albert J. Garofolo, J.S.C., temporarily on recall, Criminal Division, 2013-2014 term
- Rutgers University School of Law-Camden, 2013, cum laude
- William Paterson University, Bachelor in Science, Business, 2009
- New Jersey, 2013
- Pennsylvania, 2013
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 2016
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Member, NJ Bar Association Cannabis Law Special Committee
- Member, NJ Bar Association, Business Law section, Cannabis Industry Committee
Honors and Awards
- Dean’s List, Rutgers University School of Law-Camden
- Recipient, New Jersey State Bar Foundation’s Sonia Morgan Scholarship
- “Shaimos Burials: Why Religion Should Yield to the State’s Compelling Interest in Environmental Regulation & the Protection of Human Health,” Rutgers Journal of Law & Religion, 2012.