Louis C. Formisano
Louis Formisano, an associate, focuses on environmental and employment law. He advises clients on a broad spectrum of environmental matters, such as contaminated property cleanups, liability and cost allocation.
Louis also negotiates access agreements with property owners for environmental investigations, mostly for soil and groundwater remediation. In his employment practice, he defends employers against discrimination and retaliation claims.
In addition, Louis handles general commercial litigation, including breaches of contract.
- The George Washington University Law School, J.D., 2011
- associate, The George Washington Journal of Energy and Environmental Law
- The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, B.A., History, 2008
- New York, 2012
- New Jersey, 2011
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 2013
- Represented an indigent client in a contempt proceeding. Negotiated with the prosecutor to have the case dropped against client.