Michael E. Gogal
Michael Gogal, of counsel, represents companies and individuals in environmental, employment, tort/product liability defense and commercial matters, and has a wealth of trial experience. He litigates cases involving the New Jersey Law Against Discrimination, Title VII, Age Discrimination in Employment Act, Conscientious Employee Protection Act, employment torts, wage-and-hour laws, CERCLA, New York Oil Spill Law, New Jersey Spill Act and environmental regulations throughout the northeast.
In addition, Michael represents companies and individuals before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the New Jersey Division on Civil Rights and other agencies. He also handles appeals in New Jersey and New York, and represents employers and employees in arbitrations and mediations.
Michael also advises on business development and joint ventures, drafts and negotiates commercial and employment documents, and serves as outside general counsel.
- Rutgers University School of Law-Newark, J.D., 1996; articles editor, Rutgers Computer and Technology Law Journal
- Rutgers College, B.A., Political Science, magna cum laude, 1993
- California, 2014
- New York, 2011
- New Jersey, 1996
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 1998
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York, 1998
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, 1998
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association, Environmental Law Section