William P. Munday
Bill Munday, a partner, has more than 30 years of expertise advising clients in corporate, real estate and financing matters. He counsels clients on all aspects of their closely held businesses: formation, capitalization, structure, acquisition/disposition and day-to-day legal issues.
Bill’s commercial real estate practice includes financing/development, leasing, negotiation and sales. He appears before and represents zoning and planning boards. Bill has experience in residential and commercial condominiums, including formation, conversion and related regulatory approval processes.
Bill also provides a broad range of services to lenders and borrowers in conventional and tax-exempt financings. His experience in tax-exempt financing includes all aspects of complex financings as counsel to borrowers, underwriters, lenders, providers of credit support and trustees. He also has lectured on construction lending before lawyers and lenders.
Peers give Bill an AV Preeminent™ rating of 5 out of 5 for professional excellence, as published in the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory, an authoritative resource about the legal profession. As a result, he was selected for inclusion in the New York Area’s Top Rated Lawyers, put out by Martindale-Hubbell and ALM Media, LLC.
Bill also was selected for inclusion on the New Jersey Super Lawyers© list in 2005, based on a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
- Rutgers University School of Law-Newark, J.D., 1980
- Lafayette College, B.A., Government and Law, 1977, cum laude
- New Jersey, 1980
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 1980
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Lakeland Hills YMCA Board of Governors, 2008; member of board development committee, 2008-present
- Mountain Lakes Board of Education, member, 2005-2010
- Mt. Arlington Planning Board, chair, 1987-1991; counsel, 1995-1998